If you are a landlord and need help with a purchase or remortgage for a buy to let property then we can help you.We have access to exclusive rates and lenders so please complete our enquiry form below.
The Buy to Let mortgage market almost disappeared two years ago but has now grown and continues to expand. It’s not just the initial rate of the Buy to Let mortgage and whilst this is important there are many other factors for you to consider.
Rates are not listed here as Buy to Let mortgages change almost daily
Points to Consider when comparing buy to let mortgages
- Your occupation-some lenders place restrictions on the job you do;
- Salary-lenders range from no minimum to £50,000;
- How many properties you want-restrictions on how many you can have with some lenders;
- Your credit record-any current missed payments or worse then no lenders will want you;
- Rent to interest cover- affects how much you can borrow;
- Type of tenants-restrictions on students,local authority etc;
- Type of property-new build,apartments;
- Interest only loans-how will it be repaid;
- Term of loan-25-40 years depending on age;
- Set up fees-Zero to 3.5% of the loan and fixed fees;
- Reverting interest rate-what you will pay after the initial period expires.
- Buy To Let mortgages are available on an interest only or part interest and part repayment basis;
- Loan terms vary from 5 -40 years;
- Age 25-85 (by end of mortgage);
- Available to individuals,partnerships and limited companies;
- Minimum property valuation £40,000;
- LTV up to 85%,but typically 75%;
- HMO’s welcome.
If you have a requirement for a Buy To Let loan now please complete our enquiry form
[contact-form 2 "Buy To Let Enquiry"]